Welcome to another episode of 10 Minute Grammar! This is number 8 in our Parts of Speech series–the eighth part of speech that we teach/learn for sentence building!
1. Noun marker: THE
2. Noun: The CAT
3. Adjective: The SNEAKY cat
4. Verb: The sneaky cat CLIMBS.
5. Adverb: The sneaky cat EASILY climbs.
6. Pronoun: The sneaky cat easily climbs trees. HE uses HIS claws.
7. Prepositions: The sneaky cat easily climbs trees. He uses his claws ON TREES.
8. TODAY!!! Interjection: YES, the sneaky cat easily climbs trees. He uses his claws on trees.
My, well, oh
Wow, yes, no
Two ways to use them in sentences:
1) Interjected at the beginning of sentences:
a. Yes, the cat climbs.
b. No, he doesn’t bite.
2) As stand alone sentences with an exclamation point following:
Products mentioned in this episode: