Done Homeschooling Younger Sister
- Lisa went to and thrived in 9th grade—our year had been a success
- Joshua (2nd bday) and I spent our days learning, helping others, and learning how to manage a busy home (lots of people in and out!)
- Wrote preschool curriculum for Joshua
Helping Others With Homeschooling
- Most local Indiana families were in Christian schools or had moved
- Had half dozen families (most in Ohio or out of our county) umbrella teacher (advantages & disadvantages)
- Continued presentations whenever asked
- Play dates
- Working in church children’s ministry
- Field trips, park days etc
- First (of 6!) Levi Coffin field trips!
Did you get one of my writing frameworks freebies yet? A week of writing projects with my video teaching!