Welcome to Episode #2 of Our Homeschool History. I don’t talk much about politics—ever! But our beginning to homeschooling was very politically and socially-driven (complete with home visits, principal meetings, and much more!). So this episode is about our first year with legal action, Dr. Raymond Moore’s visit, fear, and a little politics.
Here is the scoop of today’s episode (my only political episode ever–I promise!):
- The first dozen families homeschooling in our little town
- The first Indiana Homeschool Convention
- Home visits, social workers, principal conferences, and more
- Spending the day with Dr. Raymond Moore, the founder of Christian Homeschooling during his deposition for a Union City family
- Last family standing?
- Umbrella teacher for Ohio families in our area
- Lisa’s tailor-made curriculum through Home Grown Kids
- How much I ADORE homeschooling
- Much more!
I have so much to share with you about our thirty-two years of homeschooling! I want so many great things for you and your students!